Actionable Digital Intelligence
Our consulting services cover:
- Data-driven strategy development and implementation
- Capability assessments and roadmap development
- Developing performance measurement frameworks
- Defining key metrics and data analysis methodologies
- Measuring and optimizing online marketing campaigns
- Social media and mobile measurement
- Segmenting and analyzing audience behavior
- Content testing and optimization
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Voice-of-customer analysis
- Designing standardized data tagging guidelines
- Tool evaluation, configuration, and integration
- Transitioning to data management platforms (DMPs)
- Cross-functional team alignment/coalition building
Identify and Delivery Value
We work diligently to audit all sources of channel data – including web, search, email, surveys, video, social media, games and mobile – to identify and deliver value, whether in the form of increased sales, improved lead generation, lower costs, improved user experiences, or stronger customer relationships.
We do this by increasing conversion rates, optimizing performance, maximizing engagement, and increasing customer satisfaction across the right mix of digital media… as strategy dictates.
Answer Key Questions
Throughout the process of working with clients—business owners, CMOs, and digital marketers—we help them answer critically important questions such as: “which of my online channels is working, how do campaigns and channels interact, who are our key audience segments, what digital assets deliver the most value, and where should I focus my attention for the greatest returns?” The result: the realization of superior data-driven marketing strategies and performance.
Different industry verticals and brand profiles call for different approaches. We perform competitive and market intelligence to establish baselines and inform our Driver-Indicator framework.
“As the remit of marketing continuously evolves to accomodate sophisticated consumers, expanding touch points, and diversifying technology standards, so too must the role of analytics.”
- Joe Stanhope, Forrester Research
Our Driver-Indicator framework is rooted in a hypothesis-driven scorecard approach to strategy performance management. It is supported by an underlying behavior-based segmentation design that optimizes interactive channels and builds stronger audience engagement. The framework is customized for individual clients. Key phases of the process include:
1. Identify Drivers of Success
Where is the business headed? How is it getting there? If not already clearly defined, we help clients uncover and better understand the drivers of business success.
2. Translate into Digital Intelligence Strategies
Different industries and business models should be using interactive channels in unique ways. Each overarching driver of business growth must be supported by key performance indicators (KPIs)—for example, company revenue, customer satisfaction, and cross-sell and up-sell results—that measure and benchmark the unique contribution of digital intelligence programs to bottom-line results.
3. Develop & Analyze Customer Segments
Customers are on a digital journey and expect a seamless experience across every interaction. It is imperative that digital intelligence programs identify key customer segments to understand the mindsets and behaviors that drive different levels of engagement and conversion. A wider set of web-based metrics are used to track, monitor, and analyze segment behavior at the activity-level across digital assets in market (e.g. videos, blogs, search ads, twitter, etc.).
4. Optimize Asset & Channel Performance
As customer segments respond to interactive media campaigns, digital intelligence programs reveal critical actionable insights into channel performance. Reports are developed and data is mined to a) optimize the timing and delivery of offer, content and channel b) drive higher goal conversion rates c) build stronger engagement with audiences and d) maximize return on investment (ROI).